Do other people influence what you choose to read? When a family member recommends something, or a friend says they hated a book you were planning to read … does it affect your reading choices?It is hard not to be influenced by others in picking a book to read. This does not mean that I would automatically read it or love it just because everyone else is loving it. No. In fact I have read a lot of gems that I normally wouldn't have read had it not been referred to me. On the otherhand, I have also found duds.
Books referred to me are not a guaranteed automatic read, though. Most of them go to my TBR file to be considered at a later time.
What about you? Do other people influence your book preferences?

No comments :
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.
I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.