
Happy Monday everyone! Last week, I was obsessed with Emo music. Yup! I just had to keep playing Bullet for My Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Dashboard Confessional, Simple Plan... over and over again. I have just finished reading Everneath by Brodi Ashton and thought featuring Emo/YA Romance was a good mix.
First song is As Lovers Go by Dashboard Confessional
Reminds me of
The second song that's been playing in my head the last week is All These Things I Hate by Bullet for My Valentine
Reminds me of




2 comments :
I love your song choices. Fallen was a great read!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
You have such great choices! I have Fallen and Everneath on my kindle waiting to be read. Soon... very soon. :)
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.
I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.