1.26.2013

Book Challenge: A Year of Romance

I am quite intrigued about reading challenges!  Last year, I did a challenge over at Goodreads and did not follow through.  This year, though I am back with a vengeance.  See, I love to read, and despite reading a lot of books last year, I did not log it anywhere at all.  My Goodreads account was basically...dead.  In fact, my blogs where dead.  I guess, I was just too lazy to update and to blog in the last couple of years since starting real work.  But whatever the reason why my online persona became silent, it has decided to overtake me and be quite active this time around.

I decided on doing my own personal challenge, despite having my Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge (read 100 books in one year) I am going to do A Year of Romance challenge that I found at The Challenge Factory Group listed in Goodreads.  I am going to be overly ambitious and try to read and review a minimum of 6 books/novels in 13 different sub-genres!  I am sweating now as I type...  that is about 78 books!  Craaaaaazzzzzy!  But anywho, I will try to go through with this.

Here are my chosen sub-g's.  I will be updating this as I go along throughout the year.


Amnesia
Asian Romance
Emotionally Tortured Heroes

  1. When in Paris... by Beverley Kendall - 4 Hearts

Fairy Tale Romance

  1. A Mermaid's Kiss by Joey H. Hill - 3.5 Hearts
  2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton - 3 Hearts

Holiday Romances
Marriage of Convenience
Plain Jane
  1. Seducing the Princess by Mary Hart Perry - 4 Stars
Pirates
Reconciliation

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.

I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.