Anywho, what better way to start the month with a mini challenge. This month, I will be reading and reviewing four books on my TBR shelf. Of course, all of them are romance themed so it does work in to the season.
2.02.2013
Monthly Mini: TBR February
It's February and it's the month where two hearts beat as one. Okay, so that sounded so corny but hey, you are allowed to be corny during Valentine's Day right? Right.
Well, what are you guys planning to read this monh?
Labels:
Book Challenges
,
Mini Book Challenge


1 comment :
Nice mix for your TBR this month! Warm Bodies! I wanted to score a copy of my own too ever since I've watched the trailer for the movie. Gotta read it before seeing the film, as always. Haha.
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.
I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.