Blurb coming soon!
Release: September 17th 2013!
Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: September 17th 2013 by Simon Pulse
Other books in the series...
So, what do you guys think of the cover? I just want to say how awesomely appropriate the cover is! Love the pale white skin with red lips/Snow White-ish feel to the cover.
To celebrate the reveal Kelly is giving away a copy of Darkness Becomes Her and A Beautiful Evil, book one and two in the series. Best part? It's open international!
Cover Reveal hosted by...



2 comments :
I LOVE the cover!
Love the cover can't wait to learn more about the book
Post a Comment
I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.
I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.