3.07.2013

Feature Friday #4

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday meme is hosted by Parajunkie and Allison Can Read.

What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular?

I have to say the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.  Please!  I know I will get a lot of crap from the fans but I just can't stand Bella, Edward and Jacob!  I have read all three and have seen all three movies and I also can't stand Kristen! 

Twilight = POPULAR

me = NO THANKS


Anyone share my sentiments?  Leave a comment below.  And please, don't shoot me!

16 comments :

Kaykay Obi said...

Hi, Zee. I quite agree with you on The Twilight Saga. After reading so many books with strong female protagonist, I don't think I fancy one with a weak female protagonist.

New Follower via GFC

My FF @ The Creative Forum

Happy Reading :)

Jackie said...

I personally liked the series, (books only!). The movie was all right, but I didn't like Kristen. She ruined the Bella (character) that I had thought of when i was reading the books. New Follower :)

Here's My FF


Jackie @Jackie's Book World

Cora Mae said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! And I just posted my first ever Feature and Follow entry! :) Check it here please: FF #1

Tiffany B. said...

I liked it when I first read it, but seeing it again makes me want to punch myself.
Thanks for sharing!

My FF

New follower via GFC! :D

-Tiffany

Liesel Hill said...

I liked it when I first read it, but now that I do a lot of reading and editing, I wonder if a second read would make me cringe. :D Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Happy Friday!

AlisonCanRead said...

Hopping through. New follower! I'm a big Twilight fan, but not so obsessed that I don't see why people don't like it. Often I feel like I'm in the minority of people who actually liked it.

My Hop

Mel @thedailyprophecy said...

I agree 100%!

FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Jessica Mangicaro said...

LOL. Twilight was not everyone's cup of tea. I liked it at the time and then realized, 'WOW. There are so many better YA vampire series out there!'
New GFC Follower
My FF
Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Eve said...

I share your opinion! haha
I've never been a big fan (or a fan at all) of Twilight or Twilight-inspired books.

Ashley Knapp said...

I thought Twilight was good at the time (my first YA series), but then I read more into the world of YA and discovered how fooled I actually was!

New follower

~Ashley~

My F&F

Heather said...

Me, not a fan of Twilight at all.

New follower!

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

Zeee said...

The first time I read it, I thought it was good...up until I actually thought about how stupid Bella and Edward were

Zeee said...

I had the exact same reaction. Thanks for dropping by!

Zeee said...

That is so true. I want my females strong and inspiring. Not some dumb/damsel in distress/helpless chick.

Cerian Halford said...

I loved the Twilight books when I first read them, but I don't like the movies so much, The movies ended up ruining the books for me a bit :/

I'm a new GFC follower. Here's my FF at Rookie Romance

Daisy said...

Me neither :)

Here is my FF!:

http://soulfictionreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-first-feature-follow.html



- Your newest follower

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.

I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.