2.21.2013

Feature & Follow #2

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Happy Friday everyone!  Hopefully your week has been eventful as mine wasn't.  Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkie and Allison Can Read.

What books have you given other people lately?

My husband is not a fan of ebooks.  Like has never really wanted to read via anything electronic and usually sticks to the physical books.  A few months ago, I gave him a book that he had been wanting to read.



So, I'm not really a fan of thos espionage-y type thrillers when reading.  I mean, I just can't read past those techie stuff with all the descriptions.  That being said, I have to admit that I have read my fair share of sci-fi books with techie descriptions.  In fact, Michael Crichton is one of my favorite authors.
 
Another book I gave during a Christmas party gift exchange was a sci-fi book.  As per this person's request, she wanted anything sci-fi so I picked this book for her.  I haven't read it but I've heared good things about it.  Perhaps it can also go to my TBR list one of these days.



Have you given anyone a book lately?

12 comments :

Lover Of Romance said...

Some good choices there. I do like Michael Crichton even though I haven't read any of his books in years. I really like your blog, its so pretty!! Newest follower here.

Chelsea Spencer said...

Books make such great gifts! New Follower! Happy Friday!

Follow that Penguin

Zeee said...

Thanks! I dropped by your blog and I'm a new GFC follower as well but I have trouble commenting on your blog. :(

Zeee said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Bookworm Brandee said...

I'm not a Patterson fan myself but whatever gets them to read, right? I gave my hubby America Again: Re-becoming the Greatness We Never Weren't by Stephen Colbert! ;) The Alison Goodman book sounds good too.

I'm a new GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee - Happy Friday

Ravenaier said...

Great books!

New follower!

My FF

Aman said...

I haven't read any James Patterson books, they are too thriller for me.
PS: I love your blog, it's so beautiful.
New Follower!
Thanks for stopping by My FF

Ruth Benitez said...

My mom hates electronic books too :)
But your husband is really lucky

thnks for visiting my blog
new follower
RUTY@MYFF@Reading...Dreaming

Quinn's Book Nook said...

Although I will read ebooks, I prefer physical copies like your husband.


I have been meaning to read Eon for awhile now. I hear it is amazing.

DemonLover said...

New Follower! Stop by mine too

www.demonloversbooksandmore.com

www.gotfiction.com

Kelly

Marissa said...

New Follower! :)

http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/02/feature-follow-16.html

Zeee said...

thanks!

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.

I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.