1.01.2013

Reading Challenge: A-Z Challenge


 

I am joining the A-Z Book Challenge hosted by Lindsey at Babies, Books and Beyond.  I will be reading and reviewing book titles or authors that start with the letters of the alphabet.  So yeah, I will be lazy!  As a bonus challenge for myself, I will not count the books if I haven't reviewed them.  

A - After the Abduction by Sabrina Jeffries
B - By Love Unveiled by Sabrina Jeffries
C - Cinder by Marissa Meyer
D
E - Everneath by Brodi Ashton
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M - A Mermaid's Kiss by Joey W. Hill
N
O
P
Q
R
S - Seduced by the Princess by Mary Hart Perry
T
U
V
W - When in Paris... by Beverley Kendall
X
Y
Z

1 comment :

MamaMunky said...

Awesome, thank you for joining my challenge! Good luck!

Lindsey from Babies, Books, and Beyond

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please feel free to post love, violent reactions, and whatnot.

I love commenting as well and I will be back at ya with a comment and check out your blog if you leave the necessary info.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.